Headquartered in Singapore, the Pavilion Energy group of companies, “PavEnergy”, “us”, or “we”, form an integrated energy business with a focus on natural gas and liquefied natural gas (“LNG”). Active in global markets and with offices in Singapore and Europe, the main activities of the group include importation, distribution, trading and sale of LNG and natural gas.
As part of the normal course of our business, we must often collect certain personal information from our job applicants. This information, among other things, enables us to adhere to HR Recruitment Policy.
When working with personal information we have opted to implement a control structure which is maximum harmonising across all of the countries and jurisdictions we operate in. In practice, this means that our policies and procedures are designed to meet the highest requirements imposed upon us from both the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR").
- the PavEnergy entity, or entities, responsible for processing your personal data;
- the personal data we collect from you and/or from other third parties about you;
- the purposes for which personal data is processed and our reasons for doing so (also referred to as our “legal bases”);
- how your personal data may be stored and shared by us; and
- your rights in relation to our processing of your personal data, and how you can exercise these rights.
PavEnergy consists of several entities which job applicants or employees may engage with and which may be involved with the collection and/or processing of personal data. These include:
- Pavilion Energy Pte. Ltd.
- Pavilion Energy Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Pavilion Energy Spain S.A.U.
- Pavilion Energy Trading and Supply Pte. Ltd.
Our full contact addresses and company registrations are included at the end of this notice.
The PavEnergy entity solely, or jointly with its affiliates, within PavEnergy group of companies to which you provided your personal data (including that of dependents) will be a “Controller” of your personal data.
PavEnergy have appointed a Data Protection Officer to safeguard and manage our use of personal data. They may be contacted electronically at the following email address: email@example.com, or in writing at either of the following addresses:
- Singapore: The Office of the Data Protection Officer, Pavilion Energy, 12 Marina Boulevard, #37-02, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, 018982, Singapore.
- Spain: The Office of the Data Protection Officer, Pavilion Energy, Torre de Cristal, Paseo de la Castellana 259C, Planta 21 Sur, 28046 Madrid.
We collect, hold and use the following types of personal data about you:
- Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, citizenship and other contact information;
- CV, résumé, cover letter, previous work experience and education information;
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities;
- Professional and other work-related licenses, permits and certifications held;
- Information relating to character and employment references; and
- Any other information you elect to provide to us (e.g., employment preferences, willingness to relocate, current salary, desired salary, awards or professional memberships).
Consistent with applicable law, we may ask questions about race/ethnic origin, religious beliefs, gender, health data and disability of our applicants, for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance. We may also inquire about criminal records following a conditional offer of employment, where permitted by applicable law. Except as specifically requested or legally required.
We process personal data covered by this Privacy Notice for the following purposes:
- Assess your skills, qualifications, and suitability for the job.
- Communicate with you about the recruitment process.
- Keep records related to our hiring processes.
- Comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- We use your personal data for the purposes you have consented to.
- In addition, we will use your personal data to comply with legal obligations.
The basis under which we collect personal data is your consent at the time of providing the information and, subject to applicable local law which provides otherwise, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the validity of the processing prior to the withdrawal of consent.
As a global business which is active in many countries in the world, we may need to transfer personal data between our different offices and locations to ensure we can service our counterparties, customers, suppliers, and partners effectively. We may also need to use authorised third-party companies or other parties to support the delivery of our business.
When we transfer personal data between companies within the PavEnergy group and/or to authorised third parties outside of our group, we take organisational, contractual and legal measures to ensure that your personal data is processed exclusively for the purposes mentioned above and that adequate levels of protection have been implemented in order to safeguard your personal data.
We apply these same high standards to all transfers of personal data. These measures include Binding Corporate Rules for transfers among the PavEnergy companies and specialist transfer mechanisms for transfers to third parties in countries which have not been deemed to provide an adequate level of data protection to both Singapore and the European Union, as well as any additional local legal requirements.
We hold personal data of unsuccessful Applicants for no longer than 3 years after your last application was made. We retain such personal data in case a similar job becomes vacant for which you will be a suitable candidate. Even if such job opportunity did not arise, we retain your personal data for this period so that we can show, in the event of a legal claim, that we have not discriminated against candidates on prohibited grounds and that we have conducted the recruitment exercise in a fair and transparent way.
If you are successful in your application, the personal data gathered through the recruitment process will be retained in line with our Privacy Notice for employees, contractors or dependents which you will be provided access to upon commencement of employment, engagement or internship.
Personal Data processed for the purposes described above will be stored in compliance with the principles of proportionality and necessity. We will store such data for varying time periods in order to assist us in complying with legal and regulatory obligations.
You should know that you have a number of legal rights concerning how we use your personal data, these include the right to:
- access and request a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- request rectification of inaccurate data which we hold about you;
- object to our processing of your personal data;
- request the erasure and/or deletion of data which we hold about you;
- obtain a restriction on how we process your data;
- make a complaint to the relevant Personal Data protection authority.
For more information about your rights, or to exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer. Please note that in responding to such requests, and to ensure we maintain yours and other individuals’ information securely, we may require you to validate your identity.
This notice may be updated from time to time. Such updates may reflect the types of personal data we collect, the purposes we use it for, and the ways in which it is shared. If you would like to confirm the latest version of this Privacy notice please contact our Data Protection Officer.
Full contact addresses and company registrations:
- Pavilion Energy Pte. Ltd. registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) of Singapore with number 201210107Z and address 12 Marina Boulevard, #37-02 Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, 018982, Singapore.
- Pavilion Energy Singapore Pte. Ltd. registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) of Singapore with number 201211671M and address 12 Marina Boulevard, #37-02 Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, 018982, Singapore.
- Pavilion Energy Spain S.A.U. registered with the Commercial Registry of Madrid, under Volume 39,345, Sheet 10, Section 8, Page M-698,632, having Número de Identificación Fiscal (“NIF”) A88410493 and address Torre de Cristal, Paseo de la Castellana 259C, Planta 21 Sur, 28046 Madrid, Spain.
- Pavilion Energy Trading and Supply Pte. Ltd. registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) of Singapore with number 201837333R and address 12 Marina Boulevard, #37-02 Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, 018982, Singapore.