We collect, hold and use the following types of personal data about you:
- Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, citizenship and other contact information;
- CV, résumé, cover letter, previous work experience and education information;
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities;
- Professional and other work-related licenses, permits and certifications held;
- Information relating to character and employment references; and
- Any other information you elect to provide to us (e.g., employment preferences, willingness to relocate, current salary, desired salary, awards or professional memberships).
Consistent with applicable law, we may ask questions about race/ethnic origin, religious beliefs, gender, health data and disability of our applicants, for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance. We may also inquire about criminal records following a conditional offer of employment, where permitted by applicable law. Except as specifically requested or legally required.