Visitors to Our Premises
Headquartered in Singapore, the Pavilion Energy group of companies, “PavEnergy”, “us”, or “we”, form an integrated energy business with a focus on natural gas and liquefied natural gas (“LNG”). Active in global markets and with offices in Singapore and Europe, the main activities of the group include importation, distribution, trading and sale of LNG and natural gas.
As part of the normal course of our business, we must often collect certain personal information from you when you visit an office of PavEnergy group of entities (the “premise”).
When working with personal information we have opted to implement a control structure which is maximum harmonising across all of the countries and jurisdictions we operate in. In practice, this means that our policies and procedures are designed to meet the highest requirements imposed upon us from both the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR").
- the PavEnergy entity, or entities, responsible for processing your personal data;
- the personal data we collect from you and/or from other third parties about you;
- the purposes for which personal data is processed and our reasons for doing so (also referred to as our “legal bases”);
- how your personal data may be stored and shared by us;
- how long your personal data is retained by us and
- your rights in relation to our processing of your personal data, and how you can exercise these rights.
PavEnergy consists of several entities which visitors may engage with and which may be involved with the collection and/or processing of personal data. These include:
- Pavilion Energy Pte. Ltd.
- Pavilion Energy Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Pavilion Energy Spain S.A.U.
- Pavilion Energy Trading and Supply Pte. Ltd.
Our full contact addresses and company registrations are included at the end of this notice.
The PavEnergy entity solely, or jointly with its affiliates, within PavEnergy group of companies to which you provided your personal data (including that of dependents) will be a “Controller” of your personal data.
PavEnergy have appointed a Data Protection Officer to safeguard and manage our use of personal data. They may be contacted electronically at the following email address: email@example.com, or in writing at either of the following addresses:
- Singapore: The Office of the Data Protection Officer, Pavilion Energy, 12 Marina Boulevard, #37-02, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, 018982, Singapore.
- Spain: The Office of the Data Protection Officer, Pavilion Energy, Torre de Cristal, Paseo de la Castellana 259C, Planta 21 Sur, 28046 Madrid.
The personal data that we collect are full name, designation, company, contact information (including any emergency contact information as required) and video footage (CCTV).
All information collected are for access control, health and safety and security purpose.
The basis under which these are collected is your consent at the time of providing the information and, subject to applicable local law which provides otherwise, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the validity of the processing prior to the withdrawal of consent.
We will only keep your personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes outlined above or to comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s). We will only use your information for the purposes stated above.
You should know that you have a number of legal rights concerning how we use your personal data, these include the right to:
- access and request a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- request rectification of inaccurate data which we hold about you;
- object to our processing of your personal data;
- request the erasure and/or deletion of data which we hold about you;
- obtain a restriction on how we process your data;
- make a complaint to the relevant Personal Data protection authority.
For more information about your rights, or to exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer. Please note that in responding to such requests, and to ensure we maintain yours and other individuals’ information securely, we may require you to validate your identity.
This notice may be updated from time to time. Such updates may reflect the types of personal data we collect, the purposes we use it for, and the ways in which it is shared. If you would like to confirm the latest version of this Privacy notice please contact our Data Protection Officer.
Full contact addresses and company registrations:
- Pavilion Energy Pte. Ltd. registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) of Singapore with number 201210107Z and address 12 Marina Boulevard, #37-02 Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, 018982, Singapore.
- Pavilion Energy Singapore Pte. Ltd. registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) of Singapore with number 201211671M and address 12 Marina Boulevard, #37-02 Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, 018982, Singapore.
- Pavilion Energy Spain S.A.U. registered with the Commercial Registry of Madrid, under Volume 39,345, Sheet 10, Section 8, Page M-698,632, having Número de Identificación Fiscal (“NIF”) A88410493 and address Torre de Cristal, Paseo de la Castellana 259C, Planta 21 Sur, 28046 Madrid, Spain.
- Pavilion Energy Trading and Supply Pte. Ltd. registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) of Singapore with number 201837333R and address 12 Marina Boulevard, #37-02 Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, 018982, Singapore.