You should know that you have a number of legal rights concerning how we use your personal data, these include the right to:
- access and request a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- request rectification of inaccurate data which we hold about you;
- object to our processing of your personal data;
- request the erasure and/or deletion of data which we hold about you;
- obtain a restriction on how we process your data;
- make a complaint to the relevant Personal Data protection authority.
For more information about your rights, or to exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer. Please note that in responding to such requests, and to ensure we maintain yours and other individuals’ information securely, we may require you to validate your identity.