All information collected may be used by PavEnergy individually or collectively, and may be combined with other information for the following purposes:
- Responding to your enquiries, feedback or requests submitted via our forms, telephone calls, faxes or emails
- Sending you newsletters or other communications which you may have agreed to receive;
- Communicating to you any benefit, feature and other information about products and services you have with us;
- Managing an account which you created with us;
- Managing our risks and operations; and
- Meeting regulatory and legal requirements.
For personal data submitted specifically through the whistleblowing channel, personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- To administer the whistleblowing report and assess and follow-up on submissions;
- To investigate alleged violations; and
- To take any necessary follow up action upon the completion of an investigation
The basis under which we collect the above data is your consent at the time of providing the information and, subject to applicable local law which provides otherwise, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the validity of the processing prior to the withdrawal of consent.
Should your information be required to fulfil a different purpose than what you have initially consented to, we will seek your consent on its new use before we proceed.
If you have agreed to receive marketing communications, you may always opt out later. You can do this by clicking the link in the email, or by contacting the address given in the communication. If you choose to unsubscribe from a service, we may keep a ‘suppression list’ containing your details so we know you have unsubscribed.